DVR & CCTV Information
Video Recorders are the latest breakthrough in event recording
technology. Driven by today's software revolution, you can kiss your
VHS tapes goodbye! One Digital Video Recorder can record and store
images from up to (16) cameras for a year's worth of surveillance.
Hard drive size is virtually unlimited, which makes the storage of
files both convenient and secure.
Benefits of Digital Video & CCTV Surveillance
- 24/7 constant monitoring of your valuable assets
- Lower maintenance costs & down time
compared to VCRs
- Keep insurance premiums lower with installation
of a Digital Surveillance System
- Reduce losses due to theft, vandalism & frivolous workers
- Effectively monitor and track staff movement
and activity at your site of business
- Increase the overall sense of security for
visitors and employees
- Access your DVR system from remote
locations via LAN, Internet or Modem connections.
- Be notified when system or camera trouble
is detected via email, pager or local alert
- Deter crime or malicious events in open
facilities and parking lots
- Monitor areas too dangerous for humans.
- Faster review & retrieval of archived events with digital
zoom on playback.
Ideal for banks, warehouses parking lots, auto dealerships,
office buildings, manufacturing facilities, airports, hospitals,
education establishments, supermarkets and retail locations.